Imagination is a world-leading experience design company founded on the principle of independent creativity. We create experiences that change the status quo, from strategy through to delivery
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic Interaction Designer to join one of our successful teams.
Reporting to the Executive Creative Director we’re looking for someone with proven experience in producing world-class designs and visualisations.
Digital is impacting experiences beyond just the web. Technologies such as 5G and realtime engines will change the way we interact and connect with brands. Add in the metaverse and it’s obvious the world of experiences and content will change forever. We need a team of motivated and talented digital natives to help navigate Imagination’s journey through the evolution of the digital world, specifically as it becomes more immersive and interactive.
We are looking for someone who can bring a focus to digital as a key medium, be bold, collaborative and ambitious in the pursuit of excellence.
- Champion strategic and creative excellence via extraordinary game-changing ideas breaking moulds, and inspiring clients/teams to win and deliver iconic work.
- Un-think and rethink to help reimagine what interaction is or could be.
- An exceptional digital creative visualiser.
- Total understanding of responsive UI design for multiple devices, surfaces and screens.
- An expert practitioner of Figma as well as photoshop. A solid practitioner of the adobe suite and other visual creation platforms
- Compliance with a UX lead pipeline.
- A curiosity toward the evolution of interfaces and what the future of UI is. (VR, AR, Metaverse, content)
- Well-versed in how the world of interaction is developing.
- Be kind, fun to work with, inclusive, open-minded and respectful
- An inclusive, self-motivated team player who looks to push boundaries.
- A contemporary approach to Digital and UI Design with a hunger to learn.
- A can-do attitude and a great role model for juniors.
- Iinstill confidence in the wider team through competence and reliability.