Do you love gadgets? Do you like to tinker with new tech? Or do you spend a significant amount of time in another digital world?We are looking for a Mixed Reality Developer who has a passion for digital technologies, and look to find new ways to deliver cutting-edge products and solutions for our clients. You will have the chance to advance your skills, with multiple platforms and formats of training available, regular chances to showcase your work to technical and commercial audiences, and the opportunity to become a domain expert within your field.
- Develop augmented, virtual, mixed reality, metaverse and smart wearable solutions
- Integrate your deliverables as part of bigger projects connecting to other Manufacturing and Process Engineering software and solutions, including digital twins, Internet of Things and Operational Technologies to bring the Smart Factory to life
- Report to Project Leads and Solutions Directors
Key Skills Or Experience
- Drive and determination to deliver solutions for our clients
- Good interpersonal, time management and communication skills to work as part of a team
- Relevant development experience, education and training would be preferred but is not necessary, as training will be available. However, this could be in gaming, AR, VR, smart tech, manufacturing and/or engineering solutions.
You will be working within the Smart Factory team within Capgemini Engineering UK’s Manufacturing and Process Engineering unit, reporting to the Smart Factory Solutions Director.