The Airbus Mixed Reality Platform team is looking for a Developer (f/m) eager to drive the development of state of the art application & toolkit for Hololens, VR headsets, Web & Mobile AR/VR with a specific focus on VR segment.
Are you keen on transforming Airbus working environment with Mixed Reality?
Are you willing to make Augmented & Virtual reality a daily tool used by thousands of workers?
Join us and take a key part of the next generation of Digital Engineering, Manufacturing, Support, Services & Marketing by developing the key applications of the next generation digital Mixed Reality platform for aerospace.
We design, develop and deploy industrial Mixed Reality applications into every process where augmented & virtual reality are key needs for aircraft visualization. Together with highly skilled teams all across the group, we tackle exciting challenges for Airbus aircrafts, spacecraft, helicopters & next Airbus UAV platforms, to answer common needs faced the leading industries.
Join our dynamic & enthusiastic team regarding future of digital way of working, to drive future application development on state of the art devices, in close collaboration with the most advanced companies & startup all across the world.
Integrated in a transversal development team your main mission will be to drive development of key Augmented and Virtual reality applications for Engineering, Operation, Support and Services and Marketing.
Working in a highly evolving environment you will have access to various AR, VR, Mobile environment to satisfy customers needs & businesses.
Having daily collaboration with internal and groupwide developers and lead developers, you will work on latest evolution of high end platforms, toolkits and with latest SaaS solutions.
In close contact with our key partners, leading AR/VR ecosystem worldwide, you will learn from top experts and latest technology.
With a creative and highly collaborative mindset, we count on you to translate user need in valuable features and propose innovative solution, applications or architecture to deliver in an AGILE way of working, user centric applications to our users worldwide. :
Our mission is:
- To define AR & VR development activities in an AGILE way of working
- To develop key features for Mixed Reality applcations
- To contribute to development strategy with developers
- To establish and deliver applications architecture end to end, aligned with IT core products (Identity, Cybersecurity…)
- To align and support backend development activity with application development & run
- To design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements at scale for business needs.
- To ensure consistency of the software architecture regarding Airbus Enterprise Architecture
- To develop solutions, updating and using CI/CD pipeline to allow fully automated deployments of IT assets across all environments from Development, Q&A and Production
- To be responsible for technical watch
The role is based in Toulouse
You will have the opportunity to shape your future position among several challenging activities such as:
- Turning demanding business needs into valuable applications & solutions
- Driving Airbus Mixed Reality roadmap to the next generation of solutions & devices
- Integrating complex applications into core end to end industrial IT architecture
- Identifying & developing combined solutions mixing Mixed Reality, IoT & AI
In addition to these core development activities, you will also have the opportunity to strengthen your IT expertise with IT Expert & Architect working on various digital technologies.
Studies, skills and experience:
- Graduated in Information Technology
- You have a proven experience for 5 years or more in Augmented & Virtual Reality application development on various platforms : Hololens, HTC Vive, Oculus, ARkit & ARcore…
- You are proficient in C# UNITY development
- You master JIRA/Confluence and DevOps tools
You have proven skills in development team management in an AGILE context.
You love to learn and tackle challenging application development with various teams across the world
Negotiation level of English & French.
Job based in Toulouse, France.
#AugmentedReality #MixedReality #VirtualReality #developers #UNITY #AR #VR #MR
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.