As a member of the Apps Team within Reality Labs, you will be at the cutting edge of XR innovation, working with leading developers, brands & IP holders to conceive, build, ship and iterate on apps that target Meta’s latest devices and software platforms. For a taste of your future team’s work be sure to watch the Connect ’22 keynote where we unveiled apps & experiences.Producer, VR & Metaverse
Content & Apps Responsibilities:
- You’ll work on immersive experiences that set the bar for the industry and push the boundaries of how Meta’s hardware and software platforms can be used.
- You’ll manage complex programs end-to-end through the full development lifecycle from concept, production, launch and ongoing updates to drive growth once in market.
- You’ll manage all project milestones and deliverables ensuring high quality, on time, on budget delivery of projects navigating complex trade-offs throughout.
- You’ll collaborate cross-functionally with teams across product, business development, store, marketing & communications to ensure delivery of world-class experiences that drive material business results for Meta and our Partners.
- You’ll contribute to the overall vision and strategy for the Apps Team ensuring that we are continuously learning and adjusting our approach.
- 5+ years of production experience in games, media, entertainment, applications, electronics, technology/platform, early-stage internet/consumer technology companies
- Project management experience, managing milestones, high quality deliverables whilst navigating complex trade-offs
- Track record of working with external brands, IP holders, developers and vendors
- Demonstrated experience with data-driven and qualitative decision-making
- Experience building partnerships across multiple internal cross functional groups and external developers
- Strategic thinker with experience balancing and prioritizing short-term solutions while keeping long-term vision in mind
- Understanding of general development pipelines for 3D applications and games
- Familiarity with the emerging VR content ecosystem and development tools & processes
- Experience creating developer ecosystems, platforms, stores, policies, platform terms of service
- Experience working in hardware and software products & services
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced environment, juggling projects and developers
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.