ROSE is an award-winning digital innovation agency focused on helping leading brands leverage cutting-edge technology to innovate and delight their customers. As one of the INC 500 fastest-growing private companies and the fastest growing Black-owned digital agency in the US we pride ourselves on the quality of our work and partnerships with our clients. We specialize in immersive technology (AR/VR) and technical partnerships leveraging web, mobile and back end development.
We’ve used WebAR to launch a new shoe line for Adidas for over 110m viewers, rebuilt the technology powering the New York Lottery, helped Patrón bring gifting into the metaverse and did our part to rewild the world with Leonardo DiCaprio and Re:wild. In doing so, the team has won multiple Webby and Shorty awards, been featured in Vogue, WWD, and Harpers Bazaar, and more importantly, had fun doing it. Our mission is to create the most innovative digital agency of our time by guiding the world’s most impactful brands/products into the metaverse.
As a Senior Technical Project Manager, at ROSE, the ideal candidate can collaborate with different project-based software engineering groups to deliver projects faster by developing clear project plans, managing milestones/sprints/deliverables and has a desire to push the boundaries of using agile development practices in a continuous integration environment focusing on delivery, quality, and scalability of mission-critical ad-tech systems.
- 5-7 years of project management experience working with engineering teams and Technical Business Analysts, preferably within a product focused startup, or integrated or digital marketing agency.
- Ability to understand and speak to all aspects of web development, creative and technology/innovation inclusive of digital software application development. Possesses high level understanding of React, React Native, NodeJS, Next, AWS, GCP, and other commonly used libraries, frameworks, and platforms.
- A desire to learn and evolve – we don’t have a singular tech stack and we’re constantly evaluating new technologies, frameworks, products, and solutions that may better fit our client and their user’s needs, so you will need to stay current along with the rest of us.
- Enough technical knowledge to be able to understand the problems (business, end user, technical) we are trying to solve and effectively communicate solutions. We’re not asking you to code the solutions, but you will need to be able to understand, articulate, and sometimes translate concepts between non-technical business users and more technical clients and our team members.
- Previous experience directly managing Fortune 500 clients.
- Highly experienced utilizing Agile methodology (scrum processes) to successfully complete projects.
- Expert level Jira user (Creation of boards and tickets, setting up workflow and project structure including Epics, Stories, Tasks, and release planning). Also, expected to be a fluent user of Github as well as other related project management tools such as Trello, Confluence, Google suite apps, etc.
- Proven track record of managing and delivering digital initiatives including; CMS builds, product development and creation, website builds / redesigns / ongoing maintenance, feature enhancements, AR work, etc. from initial scoping through launch and beyond.
- Experience managing a variety of complex projects that involve various digital deliverables, capabilities and processes.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – including effective presentation skills
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment both as an individual contributor as well as an individual in a team environment
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills is a must
- We are looking for a self-starter, who is confident and comfortable with the demands this role will require from the very start.
As the Senior Technical Project Manager, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate and manage workflows between internal and external team members to ensure that all project deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Collect client feedback and requests mid-project and help to translate those into actionable requirements for our team to execute.
- Establish strong relationships with the internal account team in order to deliver complex projects and programs.
- Develop and manage all project documentation including: scope estimates, staff plans, schedules/timelines, project status sheets, etc.
- Manage team calendar which includes daily internal team status meetings, multiple weekly client status calls, work review meetings (internal and client).
- Lead all scrum ceremonies inclusive of daily stand-ups, client status and internal sprint governance meetings.
- Manage resource allocation, project burn rate, and budget on an on-going, weekly, monthly, quarterly basis.
- Act as liaison between interdisciplinary teams, including business analysis, UX, development, creative, media, strategy, and account management
- Risk Management including monitoring of project status and proactively identifying problems both before they arise.
- Seek out new solutions when necessary while still delivering cutting edge, best in class executions
- Participate in QA process to ensure quality of work
- Identify external resources (i.e., vendor partners, freelancers) to compliment the work where necessary to ensure execution