We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic developer with an ability to work well as part of a team to join us and get involved in creating some unprecedented, hi-tech and industry transforming VR/AR/MR based products and learning scenarios. You will be working with an experienced team investigating, designing and developing a number of transformational solutions for multiple platforms and delivery channels.
The role requires logical, technically competent, creative and motivated individuals who like a challenge.
MX Reality Ltd (www.mxreality.co.uk), is an exciting, forward-looking company based in Milton Keynes, specialising in VR/AR/MR and AI solutions. MX Reality is part of Enzen Global (https://www.enzen.com/global/), a very well-established knowledge enterprise business.
- Developing VR/AR training / learning scenarios
- Creating / adapting functionality required to support product development
- Researching techniques, technologies and methods of VR/AR/MR delivery
- Working to standards, guidelines and processes
- Providing input to help improve standards / processes
- Working alongside development teams to deadlines
- Testing and debugging development work
- Identification and rectification of bugs
- A degree in a related field
- Minimum of 3 years commercial experience working with C# and Unity
- A good mathematical background and logical approach to problem solving
- Relevant & demonstrable experience with Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality, and Mobile App Development is advantageous