HOLOGATE is the market-leading immersive media company offering innovative extended reality solutions for entertainment and enterprise applications. Operating the largest VR network in the world, with 400+ turnkey VR systems in locations across 38 countries and reaching more than 13 million players, the HOLOGATE brand lineup continues to set the standard for family entertainment centers worldwide. We are a fast-growing international technology company. In the last two years alone, our staff has scaled from 20 to over 50+ employees and with numerous colleagues are working remotely worldwide.
As an Unreal Developer, you represent HOLOGATE and our core values. You are searching for new challenges and career advancement within Development – in this case, you are a perfect fit for the Hologate family. We aim to provide you with an experience that is challenging, enjoyable, and rewarding – and not just in the virtual sense!
- Intensive onboarding and individual training
- A high degree of creative freedom and decision-making
- High growth potential
- Flexible with core hours / work-life balance
- modern and open working environment with lounges, foosball, arcade machines, and company-wide events
- Coffee, tea, water and fresh fruit provided daily
- Developing multiplayer VR games using Unreal Engine 4 (C++ & Blueprints)
- Working in collaboration with our designers, artists, and programmers
- Working in an agile project structure
- Taking part in several VR game projects, across many different genres and settings
- You have solid experience with C++ programming
- You have development experience with game-related content in Unreal Engine 4
- You have solid experience with the Unreal Engine Blueprint system
- You have solid skills in mathematics
- You have knowledge in creating network-based multiplayer games
- You are familiar with working with version control systems
Job Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
We are looking primarily for levels from mid to senior/lead. We are looking forward to meeting you.